Blackboard and Microsoft are working together to combine the productivity enhancements of Office 365 with the flexible e-learning platform of Moodlerooms to provide an enhanced anywhere, anytime learning experience for both instructors and learners.
Create dynamic learning experiences with Office 365 and Moodlerooms.
Access Moodle on any device or browser with your Office 365 App Launcher directly from Office 365, and automatically login with an Office 365 account.
Conveniently sync and view your Moodle calendar with Outlook Mobile, and create and update content for your courses using Office apps, even when you're offline.
Use Office apps to create Moodle content, enhance courses, give feedback, and manage assignment submissions.
Access Moodlerooms anywhere, anytime with Office 365
- Single sign-on: Access Moodlerooms and Microsoft Office 365 with one username and password and seamlessly transition between Moodlerooms and Office 365;
- Calendar sync: View important Moodle calendar dates within Outlook calendar through automatic calendar syncs, including class schedules, events, meetups and assignment due dates;
- Streamlined file management: Seamlessly access OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online files within Moodlerooms and add files to courses and assignment submissions;
- OneNote integration: Create Moodlerooms assignments that allow for OneNote submissions and provide assignment feedback using all of the OneNote features;
- Office App integration: Create and share interactive presentations and videos with Office Video, Office Mix, Docs.com, and Sway and embed content directly into Moodlerooms courses.
This Microsoft Office 365 integration is available globally for higher education and K-12 institutions, as well as corporations, licensing Moodlerooms.
To learn more, contact us today